"Natural horseback riding at Val de Vie means experiencing a new relationship with the horse while respecting its nature."
The natural horse riding lessons and courses take place in the ecodomain: arena and sand pit, grass park equipped with many devices.
Groups limited to 6 for personalized teaching.
All courses include:
- training on the ground
- practice on horseback
- an introduction to natural care
Tariffs 2021 :
- from 16 euros / hour
=> contact us for more information on packages and exam validation
- FFE 2021 license
25 euros (under 18)
36 euros (18 years and over)
- Validation of FFE Gallops and Patents
8 euros (the unit)
- Club membership card
Single price : 25 euros
- Learn to integrate the Horse Life Design: weekly lessons of 2 hours.
- Nature walks and outings: relaxation and discovery of nature in the sunken lanes of the Pays d´Auge.
Walks (2 to 4 hours) and hikes (1 day or more) allow you to explore the surrounding paths and landscapes. Seaside outings are regularly organized.
FFE hiking log : any outing of 1 day or more is recorded in your personal space.
FFE exams: possibility of validating your 1st Bivouac and your hiker's certificate.
- Trainings “sur mesure” to discover or deepen : according to your needs and those of your horse (possibility to come with him).